Beyers Energy Oil 400ml
Regular price £14.50
Unit price per
Cold pressed oil mix with Lecithin and vitamin E.
- Contains a balanced combination of very high quality oils, which are particularly rich in the essential fatty acids Linoleic and linolenic acid, tailored to the needs of Pigeons.
- Lecithin provides a much better fat transport of carbohydrates, proteins and fatty acids to muscle cells.
- Supplier of extra energy for flights and to promote the formation of soft feathers during the moulting season.
- Instructions for use - 15ml to 1kg of food during racing and moulting seasons.
- 1 or 2 days per week (preferably 1 or 2 days before basketing) .
- During the breeding season 3 times per week from 14 days before mating,until the eggs have been laid.
- Composition - Lecithin, Linseed Oil, Cod Liver oil, Fish Oil, Soya oil, rapeseed Oil and Peanut oil.
- STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE.